What do a ceramic bust of The Notorious BIG, Spock wearing a zippered rubber fetish mask, and a China marker drawing of an Asiatic chevrotain (the Cadillac of small artiodactyls) all have in common? They are just a small sampling of the art that was on view at this year’s ArtPadSF art fair, held poolside at the Phoenix Hotel. You know you wanna see — and you can! Just click the link right here for my tour through the fair for Cartwheel.
- Straight Outta the Studio
- Love Is More Than Words
- Love Never Dies (But It Does Get Wrinkled)
- By the Light of the Silvery Moooooon
- Who Are The Real Monsters?
- Of Brides and Breaking Wheels
- Darkling I Listen…
- Sometimes I’m The Last To Know…
- When Art, Sun and Drinks With Mustaches Collide
- Come Take A Stroll