That’s how happy I was when I read this absolutely terrific interview by Keith Dugas in Cartwheel (well it was either do a few cartwheels or maybe a Snoopy dance). Keith asked some great questions that got me thinking, everything from making paint to artists’ rights. Read on right here to get some inside scoop on the new work for my upcoming show at Varnish Fine Art, as well as some “it’s almost like you’re there” shots of the studio. Enjoy!
- Straight Outta the Studio
- Love Is More Than Words
- Love Never Dies (But It Does Get Wrinkled)
- By the Light of the Silvery Moooooon
- Who Are The Real Monsters?
- Of Brides and Breaking Wheels
- Darkling I Listen…
- Sometimes I’m The Last To Know…
- When Art, Sun and Drinks With Mustaches Collide
- Come Take A Stroll