Unless you’re hiding in my studio supply cabinet you probably don’t get to listen to me rattle on about the things that obsess me — but now all that can change with the simple click of your index finger! Layla Lyne-Winkler came over from Varnish Fine Art to record an interview which spans everything from when all this art stuff got started, how I think there’s a connection between an Ingres “Odalisque” painting and the TV show “I Dream of Jeannie”, and why I feel compelled to constantly re-write pop culture history in my paintings to bring the romance and the happy to fictional characters. Give a listen right here.
- Straight Outta the Studio
- Love Is More Than Words
- Love Never Dies (But It Does Get Wrinkled)
- By the Light of the Silvery Moooooon
- Who Are The Real Monsters?
- Of Brides and Breaking Wheels
- Darkling I Listen…
- Sometimes I’m The Last To Know…
- When Art, Sun and Drinks With Mustaches Collide
- Come Take A Stroll